If you love pasta as much as I do, then you will love this quick pasta dish.
- Mince meat
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Tomato Sauce (from jar or homemade if you are feeling adventurous)
- Fry mince then take out and leave to one side. Cut up and fry onions and mushrooms then add mince back in.
- Finally, add tomato sauce to meat and serve over pasta
- If you like more sauce then heat it pan (on simmer) and add to pasta and meat.
Quick, simple and very cheap!
- Creamy Spinach and Tomato Spaghetti (heatherlikesfood.com)
- Three essential elements to make the ultimate pasta (mobites.wordpress.com)
- 4 Quick and Easy Pasta Sauces (williams-sonoma.com)
- Elizabeth’s Spaghetti Sauce (lisacooking.com)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (margotatewhat.wordpress.com)